Like humans, horses have an endocannabinoid system with receptors that react naturally with cannabinoids found in plants. CBD is now widely used in natural healing and relief, and it has a wide range of benefits for horses.
Our Horse CBD product is grown in Minnesota by a local farmer with 30 years experience growing horse feed completely free of contaminants. This is the same crop used for human consumption, with potential benefits for:
- Older horses, especially brood mares
- Pain and inflammation – especially from arthritis or laminitis – with the potential to reduce leptin levels
- Anxiety and stress
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Appetite regulation/obesity/increased appetite/leptin resistance
- Metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance
- Immune system depression from oxidative stress due to Cushing’s disease
- Digestive disturbances/ulcers/colitis
- Healing from surgery or injury
Please note the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has rules against using CBD for horses before events. This seems strange if the benefits of using CBD far outweigh the negatives (if any).
Just add dried hemp to daily grains.
$45 for a 1 month supply.
Call or text (218)303-4439 to take advantage of this limited time offer.